Where Did the Time Go?

This past month has been such a blessing!  Having Big Miss home with us over the holidays filled our home with peace.  I am still not use to this college thing, so I am saddened that she left yesterday to what she now calls "home".  In just a few short months away from us, she has grown into a beautiful young woman, inside and out.  The conversations we had are some of the best I have ever had.  The little girl came out every once in a while, like when she laid in bed with me and slept on my chest.  I still look at her and see my 4 year old little ballerina.  Her sister also spent a lot of quality time with her and that made my heart happy.
The hardest part this time is that she decided to take her car back to school with her.  My friends, this adds a whole other stress to the college situation.  My nerves were on end until I got the phone call that she was safe in her dorm.  
Mister Pink cried this time (he didn't when she left in August) because it was very hard to watch her drive away in her car.  It was like a commercial, but after a few hours the reality set in.  
Time passes so quickly, it slips through our hands like sand, and we can never get the time back.  So hold on to those memories in your heart and in your mind, it is the only thing we have.





No comments:

Post a Comment

A Note From Those in the Pink <3