Release

Blogland has been inundated with a concept that I am in love with:  


One Little Word  (click to find out about it for yourself)


So after much contemplation, I have chosen my OLW for 2012:


RELEASE

I am going to let of it all and just be at peace.  I intend to not let things get to me this year and to just keep on keeping on.  

Last night we were lucky enough to have a beautiful firework display that was put on by someone in my neighborhood (we don't know who, but it was right over my house!).  During the fireworks, they also released lanterns into the sky and that is what I thought about today when I was thinking about my one little word.  It was so beautiful and innocent, I want to keep that image in my mind forever.  So here is my visual for RELEASE:





What word will you choose?




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Note From Those in the Pink <3