Calgon Take Me Away

If only it were that easy...  I suffer from insomnia every so often, actually, more often than not.  I only get about 3-4 hours of sleep each night and I am okay with it, but it never ends.  Last night it caught up with me and I NEVER fell asleep.  I tried all the tricks and it was too late to take a sleeping pill (which I really try to avoid anyway) so I just waited until the clock struck 6:00 am so I can call in sick.  There would have been no way I could have driven the 23 miles and taught with a happy face all day.  


I slept for 4 hours exactly and woke up, still exhausted.  So here we are tonight and I am worrying that I won't fall asleep again (that is a classic symptom of an insomniac), which means the worrying will keep me up.


I am hoping someone out there has the perfect solution, so if you do, please pretty please let me know.







No comments:

Post a Comment

A Note From Those in the Pink <3