So Little Time...

I have had to resign to the fact that I just can't do it all, no matter how hard I try.  I have so much on my plate right now and none of it is fun, but all of it has a deadline.  So I find myself not blogging as much, but I have decided to forgive myself.  I am going to shoot for once a week, rather than once a day.  If I get the chance to do more, then I am ahead of the game, if not, then no promises have been broken.
I went on my very first business trip as a teacher this week and I was so nervous!  I made my sister come with me because I just couldn't imagine being in a hotel room all alone.  I was selected to do this huge reading project for the state and I sat there for 2 days just thinking, how the hell did you choose me for this? 
The best part was the fact that it was in Orlando, so my big college girl was able to come to the hotel and spend some time with me.  I have actually settled down in the crying department since she has been gone, but I still miss her very much.  I miss her even more when I see little sister tweet "these are the days I wish my sister was here".  Let's face it, mommy can only do so much, but a sister, she picks up where mommy left off.  
With my OLW being RELEASE, I am going to release myself from trying to grade every single paper on my bed and go watch the Super Bowl with the rest of my family.


Go Pats!






No comments:

Post a Comment

A Note From Those in the Pink <3