5 for Five

What a week!  I am so happy that we had 2 four day weeks at school and another one coming up the first week in February.  We spent the long weekend in Disney (post coming up), so let's see how I did on last weeks 5 for Five:


1.  Avoid the drama that is going on at work right now.  
I didn't feed into the drama, per se, but I did blog about it here:  http://faithfulinfirst.blogspot.com/2013/01/you-wont-believe-it.html.  This was my way of avoiding it at work and to help me find closure (I didn't, but I guess I can give myself half of a point...)

2.  Log what I eat 3 out of 5 days.

I used Fitness Pal for 4 days and then Disney took over.  So check this off!


3.  Hang out with my daughter one night this week.

We hung out 2 nights this week, so I am ahead of the game.  We had a great time and I am looking forward to hanging with my 18 year old many more times before she leaves this nest.

4.  Drink at least 5 glasses of water a day.

Done!

5.  Smile at everyone I see in the hallway at work.

Done!  I even smiled at DRAMA!!!!

So here is what I have in store for this week:

1.  Start some sort of workout plan.  I am checking a few out, I will pick one of them this week.

2.  Log my food intake for 5 days.

3.  Unplug an hour before I go to bed.  This is hard for me.  I check email one more time, get in a game of solitaire, facebook, twitter, instagram, blog, oh boy!

4.  Do my homework in a timely manner.  I am a procrastinator extraordinaire!  This Master's Certificate in Math is killing me!

5.  Grade at work, not at home.  (Yes, I am that teacher.  Grading at home in front of the TV or while spending time with the family.  I.  will.  not.. do it.)

So that's it for this week.  What is your 5 for Five?  Link up below and let's motivate each other!





No comments:

Post a Comment

A Note From Those in the Pink <3