5 For Five

Another week of the year has gone by and it is time for a new 5 for Five.  First, here is how I did last week:



1.  Post my 5 for Five (cheated, I know, but check it off, nonetheless!)  

Done!

2.  Leave work at the end of the workday 4 out of 5 days.

I was able to achieve this 3 out 5, which made me mad.  This whole school year I haven't left late at all, so I thought this would be a given.  Wouldn't you know it, crap happened 2 days in a row and I had to stay to put out the fires!


3.  Eat healthy all 5 days.

Nope.  That's all I am saying.

4.  Work out 2 out of 5 days.

Double Nope

5.  Apparently I can't count and didn't have a number 5....

This week I will:

1.  Avoid the drama that is going on at work right now.  

2.  Log what I eat 3 out of 5 days.

3.  Hang out with my daughter one night this week.

4.  Drink at least 5 glasses of water a day.

5.  Smile at everyone I see in the hallway at work.

Let's see how I do!  Click the button below and link up:

http://www.fantasticallyaverage.com





1 comment:

  1. I think I need to steal your #4 and drink 5 glasses of water a day! I am your newest follower!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

A Note From Those in the Pink <3