Another week of the year has gone by and it is time for a new 5 for Five. First, here is how I did last week:
1. Post my 5 for Five (cheated, I know, but check it off, nonetheless!)
2. Leave work at the end of the workday 4 out of 5 days.
I was able to achieve this 3 out 5, which made me mad. This whole school year I haven't left late at all, so I thought this would be a given. Wouldn't you know it, crap happened 2 days in a row and I had to stay to put out the fires!
3. Eat healthy all 5 days.
Nope. That's all I am saying.
4. Work out 2 out of 5 days.
5. Apparently I can't count and didn't have a number 5....
This week I will:
1. Avoid the drama that is going on at work right now.
2. Log what I eat 3 out of 5 days.
3. Hang out with my daughter one night this week.
4. Drink at least 5 glasses of water a day.
5. Smile at everyone I see in the hallway at work.
Let's see how I do! Click the button below and link up: