I Should Sundays (the return)

It has been long overdue and today is the day!  Every Sunday, you can hop on over and check out what I should be doing.  Hopefully, this will inspire you to figure out what you should be doing, too!  So here it is:

I Should...not have had that chocolate doughnut at 1:00 a.m this morning.
I Should...be paying bills instead of blog hopping.
I Should...go to the grocery store sometime today.
I Should...wash the clothes that have piled up (the jeans smell ok, lol).
I Should...exercise today (does walking back and forth from the washer count?).

So what should you be doing?




1 comment:

  1. I should be cleaning something.

    I should also be doing laundry.

    I should be boiling potatoes for potato salad tonight.

    But, alas, I'm blog hopping, too!

    Happy Sunday!

    www.mommacandy.com

    ReplyDelete

A Note From Those in the Pink <3