Playing Catch Up

It has been exactly 4 weeks since I visited my little blog, I have missed her so...  Life just keeps getting busier and busier and I don't see an end in sight.  I also have had some life altering, heart shattering, stuff going on.  Let's see if I can remember.


Big Miss surprised us on 4th of July with a visit from college.  I was so happy, but then panicked because she drove here, ALONE.  I know, she is a big girl, but I only see my little pink tutued dancer.  


I have taken on way too much and this summer has been brain overload for me.  I said yes about 20 times too many and now I am stuck doing stuff I no longer desire to get done.  I will get it all done, at the expense of spending time with my family and not sleeping for the rest of the summer, but lesson learned.  This is the last time I stop taking care of me!


BFF has torn my heart to shreds when I found out that something has been kept from me.  It happened this week, BFF is away, so it hasn't been resolved.  I go out of town tomorrow, so it won't be resolved this week, if it will ever be resolved.  I know forgiveness is key, but it's the forgetting that is so hard.  My heart hurts and I don't know how to get back to the place we were in just a week ago.  Dishonesty is usually a deal breaker for me, but this is my BFF...


I am going through Menopause, it is official.  Aren't you so jealous of me?  I hate it, people around me hate me because they hate it, and I am HOT all of the time.  I sweat drying myself after my shower, it is ridiculous.  I was told because I started young this could take 5-6 years.  I won't make it another 5-6 minutes.  I hope my husband loves me as much as I think he does because when little miss leaves to college in exactly one year, he is in for the menopausal ride of his life, HAHA!


That's about it, I think.  Well, these are the things that stand out, if I think of something else, I will let you know.


3 more weeks till school starts... I hope the AC is set to 50 below or my firsties or going to run for the hills.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Note From Those in the Pink <3