Popping In...Just for a Minute

Hi there my pink peeps!  I am just popping in to let you know that all is well in my little part of the world.  We are winding down the school year and then summer will be upon us with all her glory.  I cannot wait!  I will be away for most of June while I am training some very lucky teachers who will be learning all about Thinking Math, so my summer will officially begin on July 4th.  What a great way to celebrate our independence!  I plan to be beachy keen most days and pajama clad on most nights.  Little Miss is gearing up for her final dance competition of her life and she is so sad... I know great dancing things are on the horizon, but convincing her is not going well.  Big Miss is working away at her internship and getting ready to graduate next spring!  Can you believe it? Didn't I just drop her off at college?  I know you remember that heartache I felt when I had to leave my little, yet big, girl all the way over there in far far away college land.  Who knew time would fly so quickly!  Well that's it for now.  I hope to update at least once a month, if not twice.  Fingers crossed!  Just because I can, here is a picture of my cute pup, Shelby:




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Note From Those in the Pink <3