Hanging Out with Little Miss

I have to say that I think this is the first time in years that my little miss has watched the entire VMA's with me.  I wonder if big miss being away at college has something to do with it, but whatever it is, I am glad she is next to me.  Maybe I should let you know that she is posting to FB at a post a minute, but her body is next to mine, lol.
Big miss has called me more times this first week away then she did when she lived here!  It is nice to know that she really does need me!  This week has gone by so quickly, I can't believe that tomorrow starts the 2nd week of school already.  Only 175 more days until summer vacation!  Only 2 more weeks until we get to see big miss during Family Weekend.  This will be the first time hubby sees the campus where his little girl will spend the next 4 years.  He has been fine, but I think he will feel a twinge of OMG when he finally gets to see it.


Have a blessed week everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment

A Note From Those in the Pink <3