Practice Makes Perfect




This Tuesday Jessica will be leaving on an 8 day trip with her best friend, giving me the chance to practice for when she leaves for college on August 19th..... This will only be the 2nd time in 18 years that she has traveled without us and I am more nervous then ever.  She will be with her friend's family, but she is flying alone with her friend and will sight-see alone with her friend.  I am so proud of her independence and I know she will be more than ok, but a mom is a mom and I am worried. Images of the movie "Taken" fill my mind and just don't leave!  I am my own worst enemy when it comes to this stuff, but it is what it is.


How do you cope when your children are out in the world far away from you?









No comments:

Post a Comment

A Note From Those in the Pink <3