Busy Weekend Ahead

Happy Friday Blogging Buddies!  I just got back from an awesome teaching convention.  I will share my experience over at my teaching blog faithfulinfirst.blogspot.com next week, so head over there for some fun tips.


This weekend (tomorrow night) is Jessica's prom, the tears are filling up my eyes as I type.  I have thought about this moment for 18 years, never thinking it would get here so fast.  I just can't believe my little princess is just a tad bit bigger and will be someone else's princess tomorrow night.  This moment is so special and I am so proud of all she has become.  


I will be posting pics on Monday night, so this is my last post until then.  We have lots to do and not enough time to do it.  I love you guys, thanks for continuing my journey with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Note From Those in the Pink <3