Woe is Me Wednesdays

This week has been a mixture of happy, sad, mad, happy, happy, sad, sad, sad, and worried.  So much can open in the span of a few days that it boggles my mind.  Why oh why do bad things happen to good people, why?  I don't have the answer now, I really never had the answer to this question when my little girls use to ask me this very question on their bad days.  Did I give them the right answer at the right time?  I guess I did, because we made it through those bad days only to face more bad days down the road.
I hope this week ends on a happy note or at least a note that I can tuck away for reading some other time.  I know God has our backs and these small bad valleys in our mountains will end, but for now prayer is all I've got.  It is really all anyone has.......




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Note From Those in the Pink <3