Influenster Sugar n' Spice Vox Box 2013

I received my newest shipment from Influenster a few weeks ago and I have been loving the products!  This Vox Box was aptly named sugar and spice because the products are all to sweet and will spice up your life!

Here is everything that came in my shipment:

This shipment is filled with products that I love and some new products that I tried for the very first time.  Here are my thoughts on each product:


I am a sugar loving girl at heart, but my waistline would prefer and stay away from all things sweet!  Nectresse is an easy way to add the sweetness you love, without the calories.  Nectresse is made by the makers of Splenda and has ZERO calories!  Using the sweet extract from monk fruit, Nectresse is the best way I can sweeten up pretty much everything I put into my body.  If you want to read more about this amazing discovery, click the link and read on:  http://www.nectresse.com/.


I am really not a fan of eating first thing in the morning, but we all know that the more we fuel our bodies, the better off we are.  Belvita breakfast biscuits are a quick and easy way to start off your day.  The mix of grains are baked in a way to sustain energy over a period of time, which means you will be ready to go and will keep on going all morning long.  I was already a fan of Belvita and receiving it in a shipment from Influenster only confirmed that I am making the right choice for breakfast.  There are 5 flavors, with the newest flavor being chocolate!  I can't wait to pick that up on my next visit to the store.  Read more about Belvita and its nutritional qualities here:  http://www.belvitabreakfast.com/.



This isn't your grandma's witch hazel!  Dickinson's has been around since grandma was young, but their new skin care line has brought them into the 21st century.  The box of oil controlling towelettes are just the thing I needed after a workout.  The refreshing aloe and witch hazel mix removes impurities and the sweat of the day, while leaving behind soft, smooth skin.  I loved this product and I can't wait to try the entire line for sensitive, oily skin.  Read about the science behind the towelette: http://www.dickinsonsusa.com/products/towelettes.


Who doesn't want a white and bright smile?  I have tried lots of products and I haven't found that much of a difference in my smile.  I have been using all 3 of these products (Optic White toothbrush, toothpaste, and mouth rinse) from Colgate religiously for the past 3 weeks.  I still haven't noticed a change in the color of my teeth, but I will keep it up until I finish off the products.  The taste is not overwhelming and you can feel the peroxide working its way through your gums and teeth.  I do like knowing that my teeth and gums are getting what they need, but I can't attest to any changes in my smile.  To find out if this product is for you, Colgate has a video here:  http://www.colgate.com/app/ColgateOralCare/Whitening/ColgateOpticWhite/US/EN/HomePage.cwsp


I saved the best for last, because I LOVE this product!!!!  The spray was even and didn't get all goopy.  It was immediately absorbed into my skin without leaving a sticky feel.  You know what I mean, the feeling that you have after lotioning up and not being able to put clothes on, in fear they will stick to the lotion.  This didn't happen with Vaseline Spray and Go.  I will definitely keep on purchasing this product.  To learn more about this new line from Vaseline, click the link:  http://www.vaseline.us/spray-go/default.aspx.

So there you have it, my thoughts on the products sent to me from Influenster.  If you would like to receive FREE stuff and then tell the world about it on your blog, click the link and see if you qualify for the next shipment.  

Influenster.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Note From Those in the Pink <3