HCG Diet Day 1

My love/hate relationship with weight has been a life long battle (insert "story of my life" here) and I won the battle over 3 years ago.  Although, I have not gone back to the days of "mom" jeans to cover my stomach, a few pounds have popped up and I just don't have the time to wait for healthy eating to start showing the weight loss.  So I decided to jump on the HCG bandwagon to jumpstart the loss.  It is more of me being a skeptic, than me wanting to lose the weight.  I just don't see how this can work, so here goes.....


Yesterday was what they called a binge day, but I couldn't binge that much, so it was pretty much a waste.
Today was the "real" day one.  The drops don't taste so bad, but trying to hold them under my tongue for 2 minutes was not easy.  2 eggs and melba toast for breakfast, not too bad.  That is as far as I have gotten, so let's see what the rest of the day holds.  Big Miss is in town, so that we will keep my mind off of food, unless of course she wants to eat some home-cooked means (duh, mom why else would she come home for the weekend, LOL).


Happy 11-11-11 and God Bless our Veterans!



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Note From Those in the Pink <3