Something To Live By

If you have ever fell victim to another woman's mean spirit, I give you this promise:



You have been hurt by women. I could see the pain in your eyes… And I’ve never done this before but… I feel prompted to make you a promise of friendship.”
I promise I will never speak an unkind word to or about you. I will never be jealous of you. I will never compete with you. I will never abandon or betray you. I will love you. I will pray for you. I will do all I can to help you go far and wide in the Kingdom.
I will accept you as you are, always. I will be loyal to you. Before our loving God of grace, you have my words and my heart in friendship for this life and forever with Him.”


Embrace the spirit of forgiveness and allow new people into your life, there is a positive space just waiting to be filled.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Note From Those in the Pink <3