Magical/Manic Mondays

Today definitely falls in the manic mode......  For the first time in years, I did not wake up on time!  My daughter came in and asked me if I was going to work today, in my slumber I asked her what day it was!  She laughed hysterically and said Monday mom, it's Monday.  Great, it was now 7 am, and I always wake up at 5:45.  20 minutes later I was out the door, without breakfast or lunch.  Needless to say, the rest of the day was pretty crappy.  I am now watching PLL and will be off to bed soon.


Thanks for listening <3


1 comment:

  1. I love the colorful Saint Patrick's Day theme. I am awarding you the stylish blogger award!
    The Rules
    1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
    2. Share 7 things about yourself.
    3. Award 5 great recently discovered bloggers
    4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award

    http://acreativeclassroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

A Note From Those in the Pink <3