Give a Way ends in 2 days!

My first give-a-way here at Pinks My Ink ends on Friday at 8 p.m., so spread the word.  I know lots of mommies out there love a good pen and 3 pink pens will be a perfect addition to your collection <3


We did it!  Over 20 followers on both of my blogs, so I am having 2, yes 2 give-a-ways to celebrate.  You can enter both give-a-ways for some really great pink prizes!


The prize here is a collection of my favorite pink pens (they will become your favs too, I just know it!).  
Sanford Liquid Expresso Medium Point Pink Pen (Pack of 12)Uni Ball 207 Pink Ribbon Retractable Gel Ink Pens (Pack of 12)pink


Heres all you have to do to enter this give-a-way:



1. Follow me on this blog pinksmyink.blogspot.com
  


2. Blog about this give-a-way on your blog.
3.  Get an extra entry for following me on my teacher blog: 



Thats all there is to it, just leave separate comments for each entry (3 entries per person).

Good Luck!







5 comments:

  1. I follow your blog! Those pens look awesome! I reallllly want that pink sharpie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also follow your teacher blog and you will see my comments there in 2.5 seconds ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janine, congrats you won MY blog giveaway for the Ultimate Movie Night gift pack! Email me within 3 days to claim your prize: mandyheaston(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks, Mandy www.gourmetmomonthego.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am following you on this blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Nicole! You were chosen as the winner of the pink pens. Contact me at pinksmyink@gmail.com to claim your prize.

    Janine

    ReplyDelete

A Note From Those in the Pink <3