Sunday, Sunday

I am spending the day getting ready for the week at home, at school, and out in the world.  I thought about Jessica this morning and realized this would be the last Super Bowl Sunday she spends with us for the next few years.  This year of lasts, firsts, and everything in between has me spinning.  I have the ability to take the happiest of moments and turn them into a tear fest thinking about Jessica and her last 5 months of high school.  I never thought this day would come, I only wish I had cherished each and every breath over the past 18 years......  I know that I did, but when you actually have to try to remember every breathtaking moment, it becomes a lesson in futility.  My only recourse, is to smother this child with mommy love every minute of every day until August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Note From Those in the Pink <3