Missing the 100th Day of School

After planning for the perfect 100th Day of School tomorrow, an unforeseen "wrench" was thrown into the mix, just for fun.  Remember that ankle that my daughter sprained on Saturday, well it decided to turn black this evening.  This had us visiting the ER again and now Julianne is laying in her bed with a cast on up to her knee.  I had to call in sick for tomorrow so I can get her to the orthopedic surgeon.


My little firsties are going to school dressed like 100 year olds and I won't be there to see them!  I feel awful for them, hopefully my substitute will have fun with them and take them on their 100 year old parade.


I have to focus on getting Julianne back on her dancing feet.  Best laid plans.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Note From Those in the Pink <3